The Festival Images is looking for Images advisors to participate in welcoming and informing visitors and cultural mediators to lead guided tours and workshops (for schools and public).
Applications deadline : registration are closed.
Searched profiles and conditions
- Welcome/Information: Students in visual arts/photography or art history, people with a passion for images and a strong interest in welcoming and sharing with the public.
- Tours/Animation: Students in mediation, cultural animation, visual arts/photography or art history. An experience and/or confirmed training in cultural mediation is required for this position. Cultural mediators are also integrated into the reception and information staff.
- Availability: 12 days minimum during the Festival from 05 to 27.09.2020.
- Preparation/training: A independent acquaintance with the exhibitions documentation (August) and one day of mandatory instruction (early September).
- Timetable: 10:30am to 7:30pm – guided tours and workshops on schedule and of variable length.
- Remuneration: CHF 75 + lunch offered and CHF 50 per guided tour (45 min.) and per workshop.