La Boutique Images Vevey is an online shop of the Fondation Vevey ville d’images, based in Vevey (VD), Switzerland.
- Orders placed at www.images.ch/shop are subject to the general terms and conditions available on the site at the time of the order.
- When the order arrives at www.images.ch/shop, an acknowledgement of receipt is sent to the buyer’s e-mail address. It does not have the value of a confirmation. This acknowledgement of receipt contains the essential elements of the order. Any dispute must be communicated by e-mail within twenty-four hours to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer undertakes to purchase the item(s) ordered and described in the order confirmation.
- The Images Vevey Boutique declines all responsibility in the event that it is unable to supply an item ordered on the site, even after sending the confirmation of receipt.
1. The delivery costs are as follows:
Shipments are made by Swiss Post
For Switzerland – From CHF 7.00 to CHF 20.00 depending on the weight and size of the package.
For Europe and other countries – From CHF 20.00 to CHF 35.00 depending on the weight and size of the package.
2. The delivery is deemed to have been made as soon as the article is made available to the customer by the carrier.
Right of return
The buyer has a right of return of 5 days from the receipt of the goods, except for works with the mention “no right of return” on the basket page. In the event of a return, the buyer is always responsible for the postage. Returns are accepted provided that the goods are in perfect condition and that sufficient postage has been paid.
By card: for this method of payment, La Boutique Images Vevey reserves the right to request full payment before delivery. La Boutique Images Vevey reserves the right to examine the solvency of a client. By placing an order, the client agrees to such a solvency check. The information transmitted for payment by credit card is SSL encrypted. Credit card transactions are processed by Stripe. Please refer to Stripe‘s security notice for more details. Goods delivered by La Boutique Images Vevey remain its property until full payment is received.
As soon as a registered user accesses the shopping cart or registers in the system, all data exchanges are encrypted in 128-bit SSL mode. This transmission method guarantees complete confidentiality of the data transmitted.
(Fondation Vevey ville d’images) La Boutique Images Vevey guarantees that personal data transmitted or recorded during the use of its site will not be passed on to third parties.
(Fondation Vevey ville d’images) La Boutique Images Vevey guarantees that it does not record credit card numbers or their expiry dates.
- The present general conditions are governed by Swiss law.
- The exclusive place of jurisdiction is the Company’s registered office.
Images Vevey (permanent office)
Chemin du Verger 10 – CP 443